One of the services provided by Lamar Green LLC, through its PetroAqua Technologies sub-venture was the creation, design and management of small, specialized non-commercial in-plant QA/QC monitoring facilities for oil and gas clients. We have not been engaged in the actual operation and management of a commercial analytical laboratory since our legacy practice was conveyed to A&B Laboratories over 20 years ago. Under the visionary management and skills of their president, Dr. Ram Ramakrishnan and his professional team, A&B has evolved into a premier, fully-accredited organization. We are pleased to recommend A&B for any client’s analytical needs. For quality professional analytical services, contact A&B Labs a 713-453-6060, or email Dr. Ramakrishnan at email@example.com.
From time-to-time planned projects were cancelled prior to completion, creating a surplus of new, in-the-box analytical instruments and apparatus that are now being offered at substantially-reduced prices, with delivery and set-up if desired.
TERMS OF SALE: This is like a local, on-site E-Bay virtual store.
- No equipment has been previously, used or is being offered in behalf of any third-party. Purchased equipment is hand-delivered, not “shipped”.
- The price of the purchased surplus equipment includes delivery to purchaser’s location, inspection of equipment by the purchaser, and on-site setup by the seller and acceptance testing of purchased equipment at the purchaser’s facility.
- Equipment is new or like-new and is subject to the purchaser’s inspection and acceptance. Being surplus, it may have been warehoused for a period of up to 4 years.
- Payment is due at the time of acceptance by the purchaser. All accepted purchases are without additional or implied warranty once delivered to and accepted by the purchaser.
- Payment is to be made at the time of delivery and purchaser acceptance by means of a verifiable cashier’s check made payable to Lamar Green and issued by a local bank or credit union, or by credit card (a 2% fee will apply for credit card purchases).
The seller’s name address of record is:
Lamar Green, Ph.D. | 29506 Legends Glen Drive | Spring, TX 77386 | Tel: 832-459-5604
Use this page’s drop-down menu to see details on available equipment offered for sale.